Your journey towards long term health needs to start with compassionate support from someone who understands medical nutritional therapy. With more than 20 years of counseling and educating clients about nutrition and wellness, Pam Mathis provides effective, goal oriented solutions for optimal health. Pam utilizes a contemporary, holistic approach and skillful coaching to create a vibrant, happy and healthy lifestyle that works just for you!
What are you waiting for? Live the life you’ve always wanted to. Let’s create a personalized Nutritional Treatment and Prevention program together.
• Weight Management • Women’s Health • Fitness Nutrition • Anti-Aging Nutrition • Eating Disorders • Food Sensitivities • Cancer • Digestive Disorders • Cholesterol Reduction • Gastric Reflux • Sleep Disorders • Fibromyalgia • Migraines • Osteoporosis
Pam offers a wide range of services to Create your Best Life:
- Custom programs, personally designed for your individual success
- Private Sessions for individuals or couples (Available in her office or by telephone)
- Advanced MRT testing for food sensitivity
- Pharmaceutical grade supplements, FDA approved weight loss program
- Hormone, thyroid, adrenal, and cardio-metabolic testing
Pam Mathis is a Registered & Licensed Dietitian and Certified Wellness Coach. She has both undergraduate and graduate degrees in nutrition. She also is a member of:
- The American Dietetic Association
- The Florida Dietetic Association
- Wellcoaches, Inc.
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Oncology Nutrition Practice Group